If you’re on the ball, you will notice there was no week 2 update….no, I’ve not given up already, but I was away at a friends last weekend and didn’t even weigh in. It was also my time of the month which pretty much guarantees a stay the same for me.
This week I’ve lost 3 pounds, this year that is now 7 pounds.
My total weight loss is now 78.5 pounds, with 51.5 to go to reach my 10 stone goal weight.
I’ve eaten between 1300 and 1500 calories every day apart from Saturday and Sunday (when I was away at my friends), and Thursday where I did one day of OMAD and ended on just under 1000 calories. I’ve added in a B12 tablet vitamin supplement and a biotin supplement daily, and I’m taking my B12 spray and D spray.
Exercise this week –
- Sunday – Nothing (3.5 hour drive though!)
- Monday – Nothing (was totally disorganised after being away so needed some time to meal prep/catch up at home)
- Tuesday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM – 5k run on treadmill, 20 minutes on elliptical
- Wednesday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM – 1 hour upper body strength training
- Thursday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM – Rest
- Friday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM – 55 minutes swimming
- Saturday – AM – 5km run on treadmill
My plans for next week are –
- Sunday – AM – 1 hour lower body Strength Training
- Monday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM – Swimming
- Tuesday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM – Upper body strength training
- Wednesday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM – Rest
- Thursday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM – 5k run, 20 minutes on elliptical
- Friday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM – Swimming
- Saturday – AM – Lower body strength training
I’m really happy with how this week has went, especially with my food. Considering I was away at the weekend when I do a lot of my preparation it would have been really easy to default to convenience and takeaways but I managed to keep on track and still fit in the exercise. I know I won’t lose 3 pounds every week, but I’ll take it while I can!