Last week I’ve stayed the same, this year that is still 7 pounds
My total weight loss is now 78.5 pounds, with 51.5 to go to reach my 10 stone goal weight.
No OMAD this week due to when my exercise has been scheduled. Most days I have fasted for 16 to 18 hours. I’ve eaten between 1200 and 1500 calories a day. I’ve added in a B12 tablet vitamin supplement and a biotin supplement daily, and I’m taking my B12 spray and D spray.
Exercise this week –
- Sunday – Lower body strength workout
- Monday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM – 1 hour of swimming
- Tuesday – AM – Upper body strength workout
- Wednesday – PM – 1 hour and 10 minutes cardio at the gym
- Thursday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM 1 hour of swimming
- Friday – Rest Day
- Saturday – Hungover but did go for a walk
My plans for next week are –
- Sunday – AM – 1 hour lower body Strength Training
- Monday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM – Swimming
- Tuesday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM – 1 hour of gym cardio
- Wednesday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM – Upper body strength training
- Thursday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM – Swimming
- Friday – AM – 15 minute HIIT
- Saturday – AM – 1 hour of gym cardio
This week has been good with food. I’ve found myself focusing on it a lot less, generally not sitting thinking about it. I’m wondering if this is a side affect of eating the same thing every day? Exercise has felt good this week. I feel my cardiovascular fitness is improving, my swimming form for front crawl is getting better and I’m definitely feeling more comfortable in the weights room at the gym. No falling off the wagon which marks a full month on it. Bit annoyed I haven’t lost weight but unfortunately as I know too well weight loss isn’t linear!