This week I’ve lost 3 pounds, this year that is now 10 pounds.
My total weight loss is now 81.5 pounds, with 48.5 to go to reach my 10 stone goal weight. I’m officially the lightest I have been in around 10 years..madness.
No OMAD this week, I’m struggling to fit it in if I’m being honest. Every day I have fasted for between 16 to 18 hours. I’ve eaten between 1200 and 1500 calories a day. Still taking a B12 supplement, Biotin supplement and a vitamin D supplement although I’m on the lookout for a new one as I’m not keen on the D Spray I have.
Exercise this week –
- Sunday – Lower body strength workout
- Monday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM – 1 hour of swimming
- Tuesday – AM – Upper body strength workout
- Wednesday – Rest Day
- Thursday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM 1 hour of swimming
- Friday – PM – 1 hour and 10 minutes cardio at the gym
- Saturday – AM – 1 hour and 10 minutes cardio at the gym
My plans for next week are –
- Sunday – AM – 1 hour lower body Strength Training
- Monday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM – Swimming
- Tuesday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM – 1 hour of gym cardio
- Wednesday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM – Upper body strength training
- Thursday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, PM – Swimming
- Friday – AM – 15 minute HIIT, possible rest day although the gym was so quiet this week I’m tempted to go back and do something on the Friday as well
- Saturday – AM – Long Run/Cardio
Weights are still improving slowly, although I’m planning on doing a post about this soon. This week my husband has been tagging along to exercise with me which has been a good motivation. He really complimented me by saying that although the gym is full of super fit people I work out as hard as the rest of them…I do try!